Talk, listen to music or navigate without fumbling for your phone or GPS. The Easy Hold Hands Free Magnet mounts to your car's dash in an instant, in any location that's convenient for you. Simply attach the thin plate to the back of your device. You're free to concentrate on the road while your phone is close by and in view. Easy Hold uses a Neodymium magnet. This is a super strong magnet with a very week magnetic field. The magnet itself does not come in touch with the phone, as it is mounted on the car dashboard or any other convenient surface you choose. The metal plate is stuck to the back of your phone, or, in most cases, on the cover protecting your mobile phone.
How to Install:
1. Clean any dust particles or oily materials from a spot on the dashboard in a place where you can see the phone while sitting in the driver’s seat. Ensure the spot is dry before proceeding.
2. Remove the plastic cover from the back of the magnet and place the round magnet on the area of the dashboard just cleaned.
3. Clean the area just above the center of the back of your phone or your phone cover from any dust particles or oily materials. Ensure the spot is dry before proceeding.
4. Remove the plastic cover from the back of the metal plate and stick it on the area you just cleaned.
5. Allow the magnet and metal plate to dry for at least two hours before use (putting them together). This is crucial to ensure proper bonding throughout the use of this product.
How do I remove EASY HOLD?
Though the 3M sticker is strong, you can still remove the magnet and metal plate by inserting a thin sharp object underneath and pushing gently away from the surface. After removal, take a damp cloth and remove the excess glue.